Utah Medical Cannabis Cards in Lehi
By Cannabis Doctors and
State Certified QMP’s.
Welcome to NMC Utah: A Medicinal Cannabis Clinic
- A Personalized Patient Experience.
- Affordable Access and Education.
- Real Symptom Relief.
Why Choose NMC Utah
A Personalized Patient Experience
$99 Med Card Renewals
Steps To Get a Utah Medical Card
STEP ONE: Complete an
STEP TWO: Create an
account at Utah.gov ID,
STEP THREE: Create an
application for medical cannabis.
Make An Appointment in Lehi
STEP FOUR: Make an
Renewing Your Utah Med Card
Renewals are every 6 months with the exception of your first renewal, which is at 90 days. Action is required on the Patient’s part before and after these renewals – keep an eye out for our emails. Before these appointments you must be ‘awaiting certification’ in the EVS. Afterward you must log back in to pay the state’s renewal fee.
Costs for these renewals are $99. You will receive an email from our clinic, as well as the State of Utah’s medical cannabis department when it is time to begin the renewal process. Please read both emails.
Tight on money at renewal time? We won’t let that be the reason your card expires. Let us know so we can preserve your active card status and create an invoice with a due date you can live with.
Renewing Your Card from Another QMP
and take advantage of our cost effective renewal pricing and personalized care. No problem! Just let us know your card expiration when you book and we’ll give you our special new patient renewal rate of $140 with $99 renewals after that.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Driver’s license or ID (It can be out of state, however you may need to show proof of residence to visit a pharmacy in Utah).
- Physical medical record(s) documenting the health condition(s) for which you will be applying for a medical cannabis card. We don’t need your entire history, just a page or two identifying the source or diagnosis of your condition.
- Ensure all links for intake form and application links in your appointment confirmation email are completed 24 hours prior to your appointment. Please note: All patients must be ‘awaiting certification’ in the Utah EVS prior to their appointment.
- Cash or Credit/Debit Card or Health Saving Account required at the time of your appointment. Sorry, no insurance or Medicaid accepted at this time.
- Utah Medical Cannabis Cards are printed or can be downloaded directly from your patient profile on the Utah EVS (Electronic Verification System), usually within a week of being certified. We will send you an instruction email so you never have to guess what comes next to keep your card active.
Service & Price
Utah Medical Card Certification
Welcome to Our Blog!
Check here frequently for cannabis science, patient tales, industry info, and steep discounts on cool stuff!
NMC Utah has teamed up with Wholesome Co to offer patient education and delivery registration at our mobile clinics this spring. We're now accepting patients in Vernal, Moab, St George, and Cedar City. To celebrate, we are pleased to pass along to all our patients an...
I prefer to let science speak to our patients, and we’ll be the best messengers we can be.
Well, 2020 isn’t done yet, but I think I’ll start pretending that it is done. Whew, what a weird year. But a big year