Utah Med Cards by Lehi and Cedar City’s best QMP’s
- New Cards – $220
- Lowest Renewal Prices in Utah:
- 6 Month Renewals – $125
- 12 month Renewal – $185
Sorry, no patients under 21
Create Account, choose
user ID and Password
STEP TWO: Create an application
for medical cannabis in the EVS using the user ID and Password created in step one.
Click ‘Tracking Inbox’ in upper left, then ‘Patient’, then the +new button. Complete all info and Save, then review all info and click ‘Save and Submit for Certification‘.
STEP THREE: Complete our secure
Please tell us everything you have tried to treat your condition, and include any current medications.
Welcome to NMC Utah: A Medicinal Cannabis Clinic
- A Personalized Patient Experience.
- Affordable Access and Education.
- Real Symptom Relief.
Expected Costs of Utah Medical Card with NMC Utah
New Patient Cost: $220
6 Month Renewal: $125
Expired Card: $150
Annual Renewal: $185
Why Choose NMC Utah
A Personalized Patient Experience
Free Canna Counseling
We want our patients be educated and empowered to make good choices. Everyone new and old receive a Canna counseling with appointment.
Low Renewal Cost
Low appointment cost is a part of our committment to access and symptom relief.
Renewing Your Utah Med Card
Renewing your med card elsewhere is a hassle, so we made it easy with our video telehealth visits and text reminders. Patients that have had their card for OVER a year may be eligible to renew for a year, at $185.
Renewal Cost about $200 a year with NMC Utah in 2022
We are celebrating the success of Utah medical cannabis and EVS system improvements in 2022; reduced costs, improved quality, delivery (see our blog), and patient discounts, all of which add up to an improved patient experience.
Pay your state renewal fee
AFTER any appointment, please log back into the EVS, and click the +new button on left of the screen after clicking Tracking Inbox, and your name as in the previous step. Now click the blue Click here to Pay button to enter credit card or payment information. If you don’t get a receipt BEFORE your card expires, please call us when you have internet access and can log into the EVS and so that we can upload your certification. If your card expires, please expect a delay in reinstatment; about a week.
How do I renew my card and how do I know when I need to do something to keep my card active
You’ll also receive an email from the State of Utah’s medical cannabis department when it is time to begin the renewal process. Simply book online with your QMP and you will receive a text message the day of your appointment with the link to connect with your provider. As long as your card is in ‘awaiting certification‘ there are no steps for you to complete on the states side. If your card has expired you will need to log into the EVS and get into ‘awaiting certification’. Having issues? No problem, give us a call and we can help walk you through the process.
Renewing Your Card from Another QMP
If you have a valid card from another provider but would like to renew it with NMC Utah? Why wouldn’t you take advantage of our cost effective renewal pricing and personalized care?!? Just complete our intake form above at STEP 1 and be sure you are ‘awaiting certification’ per the renewal section, then book.
Renewal appointments are just $125 for a 6 month renewal or $185 for a year renewal.
If you are a vet or native american, let us know – you get a discount. Just sayin’.
Oops, card expired with another clinic? No problemo. Same prices as above will apply.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Driver’s license or ID (It can be out of state, however you may need to show proof of residence to visit a pharmacy in Utah).
- Physical medical record(s) documenting the health condition(s) for which you will be applying for a medical cannabis card. We don’t need your entire history, just a page or two identifying the source or diagnosis of your condition.
- Ensure all links for intake form and application links in your appointment confirmation email are completed 24 hours prior to your appointment. Please note: All patients must be ‘awaiting certification’ in the Utah EVS prior to their appointment.
- Cash or Credit/Debit Card or Health Saving Account required at the time of your appointment. Sorry, no insurance or Medicaid accepted at this time.
- Utah Medical Cannabis Cards are printed or can be downloaded directly from your patient profile on the Utah EVS (Electronic Verification System), usually within a week of being certified. We will send you an instruction email so you never have to guess what comes next to keep your card active.
Service & Price
Utah Medical Card Certification
Welcome to Our Blog!
Check here frequently for cannabis science, patient tales, industry info, and steep discounts on cool stuff!
Wholesome Co Cannabis knows their stuff, including vaporizers! Matt was lucky enough to sit down with them recently and pick their brain on what type of vaporizers they recommend. Check it out!
Have you ever thought of how Cannabis can positively impact your health and wellbeing? Through many options in each category whether that be topicals, oral products, edibles, capsules, tinctures, flowers (Indica, Sativa, & Hybrids), vape cartridge, as well as...
Your name & position:Adri Valenzuela; Assistant Manager of Operations How long have you been open?A year and a half! Since April 2021! How did you personally get into the cannabis industry?I was looking for a rewarding job that I would be able to contribute to...